The website has received several contributions for Spokane Pictures & Postcards from the early to mid 1900’s. So to help keep it simple, I will split them by contributor or subject matter. Since I only have a few up, they are listed by their gracious owners. Please check them out, and enjoy a bit of the past with us.
- Post Cards from the Past
- School Photos ~ Various Contributors
- Julie Shepard ~ Photo’s of various Spokane scenes.
- Bob Shannon ~ Photo collection of Moran Prairie Homesteads.
- Pamela Wagoner ~ Hutton School, 8th Grade, circa 1936.
- Ken Schade ~ Various Spokane business photo’s.
- Leslie Mikesell Wood ~ Chattaroy WA., 1939 Eighth Grade Graduation Day Picnic
- James Boyce ~ Photo of local resident James Boyce, along with obituary and tombstone.
- Ben Boyce ~ Photo of local resident Benjamin Boyce, along with tombstone.
- Barbara Curtis ~ Photo’s of Howard L. Shonkwiler home in Deer Park, Deer Park School circa 1911, Mason School & Pine Grove School